Health and Safety Representative Training as approved by the WorkSafe ACT Commissioner – 26, 27 November, 3, 4 & 5 December
November 26 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course provides the participants with the skills and knowledge to grasp the concept of Work Health and Safety and the broader legislative environment requirements by enabling them to successfully fulfil the WSR role within their workplace. Below are some topics that are covered in this course:
- Interpret WHS legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR
- Identify key parties, legislative publications and duties
- Establish representation in the work place
- Participate in consultation and problem resolution
- Represent members in the WHS risk management process undertaken by the PCBU
- Issue a PIN and direct the cessation of work.
This course is delivered face to face and the duration is 5 days.
This course may help you meet your lawful obligation to section 72 of the Work Health & Safety Act 2011