- This event has passed.
Health and Safety Representative Training – 20.2.18, 21.2.18, 22.2.18, 27.2.18, 28.2.18
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course provides the participants with the skills and knowledge to grasp the concept of Work Health and Safety and the broader legislative environment requirements with enabling them to successfully fulfil the HSR role within their workplace.
- Interpret WHS legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR
- Identify key parties, legislative publications and duties
- Establish representation in the workplace
- Participate in consolation and problem resolution
- Represent members in the WHS risk management process undertaken by the PCBU
- Issue a PIN and direct the cessation of work
Delivery method: face to face
Full Course Duration: 5 days
Refresher Course Duration: 1 day
This course may help you meet your lawful obligations to section 72 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.